1) Booking confirmations shall remain valid for acceptance for a period of 14 days and must be accepted by the Client in its entirety.
2) Any variation to the services stated must be agreed in writing.
3) The Client will be invoiced for a non-refundable deposit as agreed on the booking confirmation. The Client shall settle this invoice by the due date stated unless otherwise agreed in writing. The remaining balance should be paid up to 7 days prior to the date of the event, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
4) Interest may be charged on all late payments at a rate of 5% per week. Reasonable expenses incurred in obtaining payment from the Client where any payment due is late may also be charged.
5) In the event that the Client cancels an engagement they will be liable to pay cancellation charges as follows:
i) Cancellation over 60 days prior to the event date = 50% of total invoice.
ii) Cancellation made 30-59 days prior to the event date = 75% of total invoice.
iii) Cancellation made less than 29 days prior to the event date = 100% of total invoice.
6) If the venue provided by The Client is unable to accommodate the Act and the Act is unable to perform, the Client will be liable for cancellation charges as outlined above.
7) The Client agrees that if any Act is threatened, abused verbally or physically by anyone present at the performance then the Act will be entitled not to perform, without penalty. All fees will remain payable by the Client.
8) Should the Act be required by the Client to extend the length of the performance, a further fee may be charged as agreed between the parties.
9) By accepting the booking via email or verbally – you are agreeing to these terms and conditions outlined above including payment terms and cancellation fees. Please confirm below.
The Artist warrants that all necessary steps have been taken to ensure that all agreed activities are covered by Public Liability Insurance, with an indemnity limit of £10million. The Client agrees that no demands will be made of the Artist to undertake actions which would not be covered by such insurance.